Solo Mode has both a Daily Energy Cap and Daily Token Cap. These limits restrict the amount of Energy and tokens that users can have per day.
Users start the game with 2/2 Energy. Max Energy Caps at 20/20. Users can increase their Energy by getting more or higher quality Sneakers (Refer to Energy System above)
Users start the game with a 5/5 Daily GST Cap. The Daily Token Cap maxes out at 300 GST. Users can increase their Daily Token Cap by leveling up their Sneakers. User can further permanently increase the GST cap beyond 300/300 by by burning some GMT. This option will only become visible when you reach 90% of your current Daily Cap.
There is NO earning cap for GMT.
- 1.K: Player's Average Speed
- 2.PSE: Player's Sneaker Efficiency
- 3.PSEC: Player's Sneaker Efficiency's Coefficient (Gem/Socket, NFT Badges)
- 4.System value: Value set by the game developer, subject to change.
- 5.Parameter: A range of system values
In short, the factors which affect GST Earnings are:
- 1.Total Energy
- 2.Movement Speed
- 3.Sneaker (Type, Attributes, Quality & Level)
- 4.Gem (Type, Level & inserted Socket Quality)
- 5.NFT Badges