A Realm is a server that hosts a fork of the game - different users play the same game in different realms. A Realm could be built on a new Layer 1 Blockchain, or on STEPN's existing Layer 1 Blockchain. STEPN work with its ecosystem partners to release new "Realms" to onboard more users and offers new values propositions.
Each Realm will have a large degree of liberty to define its brand and community culture. STEPN's ecosystem partners can define the color theme, utility tokens, visuals of the NFTs and the Realm narrative.
By creating new values propositions, STEPN ecosystem partners can enjoy:
- 1.Share royalty fee
- 2.High engagement with Ecosystem partner's community members
- 3.Organic growth of impact of Ecosystem partner's core community values
Users will find different realms that share a set of common laws:
- 1.Energy are shared across realms under specific condition*
- 2.GMT are bridged across realms
- 3.The in-game utility tokens are NOT bridged across realms
* Energy are shared across realms through Energy Bridge:
- 1.When there is a new Realm released, other than the Energy provided by Sneakers on the new Realm, user can share a maximum of 1 Energy per old Realm to the new Realm.
- 2.The Energy Bridge will diminish over time - 1st month with 1 Energies shared per Realm, 2nd month with 1 less Energy shared compared to 1st month, 3rd month with 2 less Energy shared compare to 1st month until no Energy is shared.
- 1.Solana Realm (Solana)
- 2.BNB Realm (BNBChain)
- 3.APE Realm (Ethereum)