By burning GST, GMT, and 5 low quality Sneakers, users can either get a higher quality enhanced Sneaker, or a Rainbow Series Sneaker.
An enhanced Sneaker is defined as a Sneaker has 20% higher Min/Max attribute parameter:
Enhanced Sneaker Attributes
1 - 10
8 - 18
9.6 - 21.6
15 - 35
18 - 42
28 - 63
33.6 - 75.6
50 - 112
60 - 134.4
The Sneaker enhancement rules:
- 1.The enhanced Sneaker's Sneaker ID will be the shortest/lowest sneaker ID inherited from the five burned Sneakers.
- 2.The enhanced Sneaker's Sneaker Type will be drawn randomly from the five burned Sneakers.
- 3.Each of the the enhanced Sneaker's Gem Socket types will be drawn randomly from the five burned Sneakers.
- 4.The enhance Sneaker's Skin will be drawn randomly from the current Skin repertoire available in the app. When there is a Skin event, Special Skins may be added to the possible selection (if the enhancement is done during a Skin event).
- 5.There is a small chance that the quality of the enhanced Sneaker can be two levels above (e.g. 5 common -> 1 rare).
- 6.There is a small chance that the enhanced Sneaker turn into a Rainbow or Rainbow Plus Sneaker, which are used for GMT earning.