Shoe-Minting Event (SME) is when users use 2 Sneakers they own as a blueprint to “breed”, producing a Shoebox in the process. For reference, the 2 Sneakers will be called Vintages (Parents). Both Vintages need to be in the user’s possession (not under lease) and have full durability to begin an SME.
Users can then select a Sneaker, by heading to the Mint tab, choosing the Sneaker to “breed” with, and pressing Mint to proceed. The user will instantly receive a Shoebox that can be opened immediately.
Users can perform a maximum of 7 SMEs per Sneaker. The higher SME count a Sneaker has, the more GST/GMT it will cost. Shoe-Minting costs for each Vintage is calculated separately and added together for the final Minting cost.
Shoe-Minting has a 48-hour cool down for both Vintages – Sneakers can still be used for movement.
Minting cost = GST (A) + base GMT (B) + additional GMT ([A+B]*x)
1. If GST < $4, x = 0%;
2. If $4 < GST < $8, x = 50%;
3. If $8 < GST < $12, x = 100%;
4. If $12 < GST < $16, x = 200%;
5. If $16 < GST < $20, x = 400%;
6. If $20 < GST < $30, x = 800%;
7. If $30 < GST < $40, x = 1600%;
8. If $40 < GST < $50, x = 3200%;
9. If GST > $50, x = 6400%.
NOTE: Shoe-Minting cost will update daily on UTC 14:00. In extreme circumstances, we might adjust the Shoe-Minting cost multiple times a day.
The first two Shoe-Minting costs the same. Shoe-Minting has a chance to drop one extra Shoebox. The higher the Mint count, the higher the chance to drop multiple Shoeboxes.
The cost of Shoe-minting will be changed from time to time to balance the supply and demand of both GST and GMT.
Shoebox Quality is determined by the Vintage Sneaker's Quality:
Users will get a new Sneaker once they open the Shoebox, with the Sneaker Quality determined by the Shoebox Quality:
Note: Legendary Sneaker drop is disabled at the moment.
The new Sneaker type is determined by the two Vintage Sneaker types:
The new Sneaker's Socket type is determined by two Vintage Sneakers' Socket types:
Sneaker Attributes are randomized according to their quality, regardless of their Vintage’s Attributes.
- 1.Minting Scroll has five qualities, that matches the Sneaker quality.
- 2.Minting Scroll can be found from Mystery Box, it is not a guaranteed drop.
- 3.Minting requires 2 Minting Scrolls, 2 Vintage Sneakers, GST and GMT.
- 4.The Minting Scrolls need to match the Vintage Sneakers' quality.
- 5.Minting Scrolls are permanently burned after use.